Academic Partners & Cooperating Schools
The BibleMesh Institute partners with select, trusted schools to offer degree completion pathways for undergraduate and graduate programs. Details will vary with each Institute Partner as explained below. We also have a growing list of cooperating schools that have accepted BibleMesh Institute credits toward advanced standing or full-credit coursework.
- BCS will accept Greek Reading 1–2 courses taken through the BibleMesh Institute earning a B- or above as satisfying the prerequisite Greek requirement for transfer students and MDiv applicants.
- CSBC&S will accept up to 50% of the required credit hours as transferable for a degree or diploma, at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Transfer as many as 42 credit hours from the BibleMesh Institute into our Master of Divinity degree or 60 credit hours into our Bachelor of Christian Studies degree. Equivalent percentages apply to other CSBC&S diplomas or degree programs.
- CCBS will accept up to 30 hours of transfer into an associates program or 60 hours into a bachelor’s program. Credit hours will be applied as follows:
- Campus Program (quarter-based program):
- 45 quarter credit hours into the associates program
- 90 quarter credit hours into the bachelor’s program
- Online Program (semester-based program):
- 30 semester credit hours into the associates program
- 60 semester credit hours into the bachelor’s program
- Transfer up to 30 hours of BibleMesh Institute Credit into Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (not to exceed 2/3 of an overall degree).
- BibleMesh Institute credit transferred to Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS) only applies toward degree completion at SEBTS, and may not be transferred to another institution.
- Students are encouraged to review graduate programs at SEBTS to determine which BibleMesh Institute courses will satisfy their desired degree.
- Transfer up to 30 hours of BibleMesh Institute Credit into C@SE (not to exceed 2/3 of an overall degree).
- BMI credit transferred to C@SE only applies toward degree completion at C@SE, and may not be transferred to another institution.
- Students are encouraged to review undergraduate programs at C@SE to determine which BibleMesh Institute courses will satisfy their desired degree.
- The following certificates, diplomas and degrees are offered by UTC
- Master of Theology in Reformed Theology
- Post-graduate Diploma in Reformed Theology
- Graduate Diploma in Theology
- Graduate Certificate in Theology
- Post-graduate Diploma in Biblical Greek
- Post-graduate Certificate in Biblical Greek
These schools have accepted BibleMesh Institute coursework on a case-by-case basis. To inquire about transferring credit to a cooperating or non-partner school, please first contact the appropriate administrative office at that school. BibleMesh is willing to provide grade, transcripts and syllabi upon request.
- Bethlehem College & Seminary
- Capital Seminary & Graduate School
- Canadian Reformed Theological Seminary
- Cedarville University
- Johnson University
- Lancaster Bible College
- Melbourne School of Theology
- New St. Andrews College
- Nyack College & Seminary
- Oral Roberts University
- Reformed Baptist Seminary
- Reformed Theological College (Melbourne)
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- The Masters Institute
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Trinity College of Florida
- Union University
- Wheaton College